Are you ready for an internship in Malta?
Our team is looking for a new communication intern to join us in this beautiful Island! World citizens keep reading!
As an intern you will oversee the first contact with the public and potential candidates/clients who wish to use the services our company.
- Research and analysis: job market research, writing of reports and press reviews related to our company
- Creation of content for our website and social media
- Manage the social networks of the company (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) in both languages: Spanish and English.
- Answer questions by the public
- Translation: English and Latin languages (Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese…)
- Events: Preparation and organization of team events and/or external events
The well-being of our candidates is a priority. That is why we expect you to be sociable and very attentive to them. So, the ideal applicant must have a positive, professional, and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
If you are looking for an internship where you will have a real impact in a multicultural team and where you will be in contact with motivated job-seekers, then this offer is for you.
To be part of our team we want you to:
- Be studying or have a diploma in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Languages or similar
- Be available on a full-time basis
- Be able to come to Malta for 6 months
- Be an upper Intermediate English speaker (B2)
- Be an intermediate Spanish Speaker (B1)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Knowledge of Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite will be an asset
- Be very sociable
- Be very well-organized
- Can deal with several activities at the same time
- Willing to keep learning
Additional languages (French, Portuguese, Italian, …) will be considered an asset.
A previous experience in this field is a plus.
What We Offer?
- An excellent team atmosphere with lot of events organised afterwork
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Assistance with finding accommodation on the island of Malta
*** The Latino Agent will support applications for financing under the European Union’s Erasmus program. You may check whether you are eligible on https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/opportunities/opportunities-for-individuals/students/traineeship-student / ***
To apply, send a CV together with a cover letter indicating your available dates and outlining why you would be a good fit for this internship to email@example.com
Information about Malta:
It is off the coast of Sicily and Tunisia, at the crossroads of the Mediterranean maritime routes, that the small islands that make up Malta are scattered.
No Mediterranean civilization has turned its back on the archipelago, leaving its mark each time. Old Latin habits, a deep-rooted European culture, the high-spiritedness, and patience of the Orientals blend harmoniously with the Anglo-Saxon mentality, the legacy of nearly 150 years of British Empire.
With its accession to the European Union, Malta, the smallest country in Europe, is reconnecting with its long history and is regaining its place in the concert of nations.