We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join our client´s team. As an Accounts Clerk, you will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
About our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients
Duties and Responsibilities
– Reviewing and approving AP invoices
– Preparing bank, cash, credit card and POS reconciliations
– Preparing general ledger postings
– Preparation of online payments for approval
– Assisting with preparation of quarterly VAT Returns
– Assisting with month-end routines, including management accounts and other monthly reports
– Dealing with a wide variety of day-to-day queries
– Assisting with ERP database maintenance
– Assisting in other related duties as may arise from time to time
Requirements and Skills
– Previous experience in a similar position
– Be familiar with ERP systems, although on-the-job training will be provided
– Be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
– Ability to work independently as well as within a team- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
– A minimum ‘Advanced level’ in Accountancy
Salary and Benefits
– Salary bracket: €18- €25K gross per annum
– Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!