We are looking to recruit a Bartender to join our client`s team. As a Bartender, you will be reporting to the Bar Manager, and be responsible for keeping the bar clean and well stocked while keeping up to date with all current procedures and cocktail recipes to be able to assist and serve customers in the best possible way while providing a unique experience to all customers.
About our Client
Our client is one of the top importers of branded beers and beverages companies in Malta, they are engaged in brewing, production, sale, and retail, and they are located in Birkirkara.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Having good knowledge of beers and beverages in general;
– Following recipe procedures when preparing drinks for customers;
– Keeping the bar clean and organized at all times according to company standards;
– Notifying the Bar Manager or Shift manager when stocks are running low;
– Making good use of all equipment and notifying management of any damages or issues that may arise;
– Keeping all areas of work including staff areas, keg room, and stores organized and clean at all times;
– Training other staff on product knowledge and serving, and/or offers being made on the day;
– Ongoing communication with front-of-house staff in order to advise on any low stocks or stocks that need to be pushed;
– Following established procedures when opening and closing the bar.
Requirements and Skills
– Have extensive knowledge and experience in the Food and Beverage sector, especially in bars;
– Have a basic level of education at O’ Level standard;
– Have good knowledge of HACCP standards;
– Be ICT literate;
– Have a pleasant personality together with strong verbal communication skills.
– Salary upon request.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!