We are recruiting a Brand Manager to join our client. As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind, and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top retailers on the island that has always held sustainability and growth at the forefront of their daily practices. Their specialized approach to retail has exceeded expectations and set new standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or a similar role.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!