We are looking for motivated individuals with great energy to provide a first-class and memorable experience to our clientele. As a Chef De Partie, you will assist the Sous Chef and Chef Tournant in the kitchen outlet/operation and ensure that the company’s excellent reputation for food quality is always maintained.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top designing customized catering solutions on the island that stretches beyond the typical catering capacity. They provide well-balanced meals and dishes to a number of hotels, care homes, schools, restaurants, and cafeterias.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Sous Chef and Chef Tournant on an as-and-when basis in the area assigned to him/her on the day.
- To prepare foodstuffs in accordance with menu recipes, quality criteria, and quantities required.
- Maintain the integrity and authenticity of recipes offered at the respective restaurant/ section.
- Optimize cooking processes with attention to speed and quality.
- Always maintain outlet safety.
- Consistently maintain food and safety protection by ensuring that all food handling processes are compliant with HACCP food safety guidelines, regulations, and procedures.
- Interact with customers, communicating menu items and promoting dishes listed on the menu.
- To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organization.
- Maintain a climate of friendly cooperation.
- Work within the budgetary framework established for the department.
Requirements and skills
- Experience working in a kitchen environment.
- Knowledge of basic kitchen preparation and various dishes and cooking methods.
- Sound knowledge of authentic ingredients and substitute ingredients.
- Holder of a food handler license.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Eye for detail and a passion for food and innovation.
- Willing to work on a shift basis in a busy kitchen environment.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!