We are currently looking for a Chef who will be responsible for ensuring our client’s high level of quality. This is a full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize, coordinate and monitor the development of kitchen.
- Make all the gastronomic offers. Analyse dishes, recipes, and determination of portions and sets
- Elaborate menus
- Check the observance of the rules of safety and hygiene
- Prepare and present basic preparations and basic dishes as well as dishes of specialties
- Monthly control of Budgets and monitoring of the deviations.
Skills and Requirements
- Immediate availability.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Good time management skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Experience will be considered an asset.
- Essential requirement to have knowledge of Chinese/Cantonese/Chifa Cuisine.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!