We are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join our client’s team. Client Accountant will supervise and mentoring of other junior accounting executives within the company.
About our Client
Our client brings together many qualified and professionally dedicated people offering management and accounting services, tax consultancy, as well as corporate and audit assurance.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
– Supervise and mentoring of other junior accounting executives within the company;
– Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff;
– Review VAT Returns / periodic reports with staff before publishing to clients / submitting to Authorities & support the team in peak periods to make sure that deadlines are adhered to;
– Be a reference point to staff members in preparing Management Accounts and review and finalise yearly accounts in preparation for the audit;
– Assisting and preparation of monthly / yearly closing up to the Finalizing of the Financial statements.
– Eventually taking on Tax matters, which will include:
– Communicating with respective tax authorities to make sure that submissions are done on time, and chasing of refund claims, and other queries;
– Preparation of tax computations as well as tax returns, refund claim forms, Dividend warrants;
– Assisting with share transfer computation and preparation;
– Assisting in tax matters and being part of discussions to find optimal structures or options.;
– Assist with other account projects with special interest in Malta Enterprise Scheme, VAT Regulations, Payroll Regulations
Skills and Requirements
– Warranted and Certified Public Accountant;
– Minimum five years of experience on a similar role;
– Very good command of English both written and spoken. Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing;
– The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals;
– Organisation and attention to detail are imperative
– Social and happy to work in a dynamic environment;
– Team oriented, and keen to engage with colleagues as team fit is key;
– A self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail
Salary and Benefits
– Salary upon to request.
– The selected candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, qualifications together with study support.
– Reduced summer hours in August
– Performance and Profit-Sharing Bonus
– Family friendly environment
– All applications will be treated in strict confidence
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!