We are recruiting a Compliance Administrator to join our clients. As a Compliance Administrator, you will contribute to drafting and improving internal compliance policies and procedures, reviewing existing company practices, and identifying compliance risks or breaches. You will liaise with the legal team and stay updated on regulatory changes and ensure all team members are aware of the latest compliance standards.
About Our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate existing company procedures to ensure compliance with internal company policies and the requirements of regulatory agencies
- Perform compliance-related administrative tasks, such as performing data entry, filing legal paperwork, preparing compliance audit reports, and handling phone and email correspondence
- Make suggestions regarding updates to internal procedures to drive greater levels of compliance
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in establishing and putting compliance policies and procedures into effect
- Provide compliance guidance and training to other staff members
- Work closely with the legal department to identify and investigate compliance issues and risks and suggest ways to prevent or resolve them
- Manage risk and compliance documentation
- Prepare compliance reports
Requirements and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Business Administration, Law, Finance, or a similar field
- 1+ years of experience as a Compliance Administrator or in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory requirements and practices in our industry
- Proficiency in compliance management software
- Attention to detail and great organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary bracket: Salary bracket: €22 – €28K gross per annum
Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!