We are looking for a Customer Service Agent with a strong attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset. As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the main point of contact between the guest and management. You will have the opportunity to be the friendly voice and smiling face of the company, providing exceptional service to guests. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that all incoming calls and emails are handled promptly and ensuring efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various apartment services and operations.
About Our Client:
Our client is a property management company that takes pride in providing personalized attention to both guests and owners.
- Greet all incoming guests in a professional and punctual manner.
- Communicate directly with clients, offering prompt, friendly, and courteous service to guests at all times.
- Coordinate with the sales department and manage all communication for bookings.
- Maintain all calendars for the apartments.
- Manage all incoming booking requests from guests and reply in a timely manner.
- Provide daily updates on bookings.
- Receive calls and emails from customers and handle their inquiries efficiently.
- Process all incoming reservations and queries, manage the upkeep of reservation records, among other duties, and ensure internal procedures are consistently followed.
Requirements and Skills:
- Logical, accurate, and capable of multitasking.
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel.
- Well-organized with time management skills and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of the Booking.com system.
- Detail-oriented, discreet, and confidential, with excellent telephone skills.
- Knowledge of online and internet bookings.
- Project a professional image in line with the company’s values.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, don’t hesitate to apply for this role today!