We are seeking to recruit a Delivery/Drivers to join our client`s team. The selected candidates will be responsible to deliver company products to designated customers on a full-time indefinite basis. Applicants must be able to handle invoices and be in possession of Malta Transport driving license C.
About our Client
Our client is one of the top importers and distributors of fast-moving consumer goods in Malta. They have been at the forefront of the markets in which they operate for over almost 150 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting items in a safe and timely manner.
- Picking up and dropping off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- Assisting in loading and unloading of items from vehicles.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that the order is complete.
- Ensuring that the items are packed correctly and safely delivered to the correct client.
- Organising and managing incoming supplies – keeping tally, proper stacking and organising products in the warehouse.
- Keeping records and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Informing warehouse management of any discrepancies in incoming goods.
- Conducting weekly stock-taking exercises.
- Ensuring that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects and is always clean and organised.
- Supervising and preparing daily work for Pickers and assistants.
Requirements and Skills
– In possession of Malta Transport driving license type C
– Organised and meticulous.
– Computer literate and have a basic knowledge of standard office software.
– Good command of English Language.
– Salary upon request.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!