We are recruiting a Devops Engineer (Junior) to join our client. As a Devops Engineer (Junior), you will be integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support. Devops Engineer (Junior) are conversant with all the technical as well as IT operations aspects for integrated operations. They are expected to know about the various automation tools which may be required for process automation and testing.
About Our Client
Our clients run their own autonomous and secure infrastructure, built with the aim of supporting the growth of the blockchain ecosystem. They also provide asset management support, facilitating interaction with the world of crypto assets through our security-driven and data-led operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Requirements and Skill
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Linux (any type)
- Working knowledge of databases
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
- Great English communication skills
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!