We are looking for a creative DevOps Engineer (Senior) to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising DevOps Engineer (Junior), and configuring systems. You will also be required to forecast project duration and cost.
About Our Client
Our clients run their own autonomous and secure infrastructure, built with the aim of supporting the growth of the blockchain ecosystem. They also provide asset management support, facilitating interaction with the world of crypto assets through our security-driven and data-led operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring DevOps Engineer (Junior) in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
Requirements and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Great knowledge of Linux (any type)
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!