We are currently hiring an experienced Electrician who will be responsible for a wide range of tasks related to the setup and maintenance of electrical infrastructure. Our overarching goal is to ensure the establishment and upkeep of reliable electrical connections, reducing the likelihood of accidents and optimizing the usability of electricity across all facilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures, and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels, etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits, etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems is a plus
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter, etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician is a plus
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!