Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly international clientele providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit Associates to work in the Employment Law practice area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice
- Researching and drafting legal and judicial documents
- Attending court and tribunal sittings
- Supporting the legal team generally under the direction of the Firm’s partners
Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience with a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Practical experience in privacy and data protection matters, general computer contracting and industrial relations, and employment law
- Keep interested in legal developments
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team, communicate confidently and effectively, work under pressure, and be results oriented.
- A Master’s in law degree in related areas and a sound understanding of corporate law matters will be considered an asset.
Salary and Benefits
-The Firm provides excellent career growth prospects and the opportunity to further professional development and exposure to both local and international clients and transactions.
– Salary bracket: €25K – €35K gross per annum.
The Firm provides excellent career growth prospects and the opportunity for continual professional development and exposure to both the local sector as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide. An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidates.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!