We are seeking in recruiting a Property Administrator. If you have experience in managing third-party suppliers, with a good level of professionalism and reliability then we invite you to consider applying for this position.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top importers of branded beers and beverages companies in Malta, they are engaged in brewing, production, sale, and retail located in Birkirkara.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Health and Safety, and Security Manager.
- Assisting in the management of all maintenance and capital projects in the corporate offices.
- Site management.
- Supervising contracts for purchasing.
- Maintenance both with external providers and/or internal providers.
- General cleaning of the corporate offices and the general areas of the company and HR administration.
- Bring practical facilities and building knowledge along with good customer service skills.
Requirements and skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the business and with suppliers.
- Working knowledge of maintenance and general facility matters
- Knowledge of basic health and safety, fire safety, and statutory compliance.
- A keen eye for improvement
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!