Are you ready for an internship in Malta?
Our team is looking for a new finance / admin intern to join us in this beautiful Island! World citizens keep reading!
As soon as you arrive, after a few days of training, you will be directly involved in the Finance / Administration management and follow each of our employees. You will interact with our experienced recruitment team.
- Receive and file weekly hourly report from employees
- Cross-check for any mistakes and to confirm with employees
- Make sure to receive hours from clients by the 1st of the following month and cross-check with employees reported hours and correct any mistakes by confirming with both sides
- Create hours report (hours reported by employees and clients) at the end of the month
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Register invoices and always keep track of due date and payments
- Participate in the payroll process, cross-checking the tabulations in the payslips
- Receive info to fill the report: hours from both client and employees
- Analyse monthly income and expenditure and create infographics to present to supervisors
- Manage vacation leaves and sick leaves from our employees
- Communicate and guide our employees about their job, payroll and other administrative tasks
The well-being of our candidates is a priority. That is why we expect you to be sociable and very attentive to them. So, the ideal applicant must have a positive, professional, and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
If you are looking for an internship where you will have a real impact in a multicultural team and where you will be in contact with motivated job-seekers, employees and our actual clients, then this offer is for you.
To be part of our team we want you to:
- Be studying or have a diploma in Accounting / Finance / Administration or similar
- Be available on a full-time basis
- Be able to come to Malta for 6 months
- Be an upper Intermediate English speaker (B2)
- Be an intermediate Spanish Speaker (B1)
- Be very sociable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be very well-organized
- Can deal with several activities at the same time
- Willing to keep learning
The knowledge of Shireburn Indigo and / or previous experience in this field is an asset.
What We Offer?
- An excellent team atmosphere with lot of events organised afterwork
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Assistance with finding accommodation on the island of Malta
*** The Latino Agent will support applications for financing under the European Union’s Erasmus program. You may check whether you are eligible on https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/opportunities/opportunities-for-individuals/students/traineeship-student / ***
To apply, send a CV together with a cover letter indicating your available dates and outlining why you would be a good fit for this internship to email@example.com
Information about Malta:
It is off the coast of Sicily and Tunisia, at the crossroads of the Mediterranean maritime routes, that the small islands that make up Malta are scattered.
No Mediterranean civilization has turned its back on the archipelago, leaving its mark each time. Old Latin habits, a deep-rooted European culture, the high-spiritedness, and patience of the Orientals blend harmoniously with the Anglo-Saxon mentality, the legacy of nearly 150 years of British Empire.
With its accession to the European Union, Malta, the smallest country in Europe, is reconnecting with its long history and is regaining its place in the concert of nations.