We are looking for motivated individuals with great energy to provide a memorable experience to our clientele. As Game Presenter your main duties you take your place in a professional studio, where you open and close the game and interact with the players via streaming. So, if you are confident in front of cameras, this job is made for you.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top casinos in the heart of Malta’s tourist district. The concept of the Casino is to make players feel at home while providing them with an exciting gaming experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main duties include presenting and playing games with players (games include Roulette and Black Jack.)
Requirements and skills
- Be immediately available to start.
- Have a healthy interest in learning about the industry and games.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Communication skills in English, at least at Intermediate level (B1 minimum)
- Strong working organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be well-groomed
- Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays
- Be available to work full time: 4/5 days per week in rotative and night shifts (7AM – 3PM, 3PM – 11PM, 11PM – 7AM and be able to do shifts of 12 hours where required).
- Creating a great starting within the I-gaming Industry and excellent career prospects.
- An attractive salary package that includes a monthly performance bonus.
- An excellent work environment.
- Transport for night shifts (by request).
- A stunning uniform.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!