We are seeking to recruit highly-motivated Senior HR Officer to join our client’s Team. As a Senior HR Officer you will ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee’ work results by scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors. Delivers all aspects of HR services and provide regular reports of HR department’s performance.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm on focused legal support that can help financial services businesses to comply, grow, transform and operate, safely and effectively. And provide pragmatic and action-orientated-services across all practice areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and drafting any required amendments/updates.
- Handling the full recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing engagement and onboarding for all new recruits.
- Assisting in the performance management process.
- Supporting management on disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information.
- Preparation of internal HR reports.
- Liaising with the payroll department and communicating any necessary changes to payroll.
- Managing the internship programmes for the respective companies.
Requirements and Skills
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of HR functions.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar qualification in a relevant field.
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.
- Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!