We are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join our client´s team. As a Junior Accountant, you will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
About our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Preparation/review of income tax and VAT returns
– Assisting senior tax accountant with complex tax issues
– Managing a diversified portfolio of companies
– Conducting research on tax laws
– Ensuring deadlines are met
– Providing quality service to clients
Requirements and Skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
– Having excellent written and spoken English
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Detail –oriented and efficient
– Ability to work independently as well as within a team- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook.
– Undergoing their ACCAs / Degree in Accounting
Salary and Benefits
– Salary bracket: €18- €25K gross per annum
– Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com