We are seeking to recruit highly motivated lawyers to work within its Tax & Immigration Law Department to join our client’s Team. As a lawyer you will be involved in advising on firm briefs across a range of practice areas, such as M&A transactions and asset finance, gaming, aviation, shipping, etc., as well as representing clients involved in tax disputes with the local Revenue.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm provide personalised, driven results advice to the organisation’s many corporate and private clients, providing both legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate in Malta or make Malta their home. This post could also be an excellent opportunity for lawyers currently active in the immigration/private client sphere wishing to expand their horizons by also gaining experience and expertise in advising corporate clients on tax issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide both legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate in Malta or make Malta their home.
- Represent clients involved in tax disputes with the local Revenue.
- Assist in corporate restructuring and company formation
- Advise on company law and tax issues
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Transactional support from a tax and corporate perspective
- Review and drafting of corporate documents and agreements
- Ensuring corporate entities in the company’s portfolio are kept in good standing according to local laws and regulations
- Advice the organisation’s many corporate and private clients.
- Advise on firm briefs across a range of practice areas, such as M&A transactions and asset finance, gaming, aviation, shipping, and so on.
Requirements and Skills
- Have at least two years’ previous work experience.
- Any additional qualifications relating to taxation will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player.
- Warranted Lawyer
Salary and Benefits
- Salary bracket: €25K – €35K gross per annum .
- Training, both internal and external, will be provided on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!