We are seeking to recruit the perfect Maintenance Manager. As a Maintenance Manager, you will be given support and opportunities to drive your own success, expanding your technical knowledge and creating a career you can be proud of. If you consider yourself a resilient leader who has a proven track record of driving change through strong leadership and communication, then you should consider this challenging position.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top importers of branded beers and beverages companies in Malta, they are engaged in brewing, production, sale, and retail located in Birkirkara.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Packaging Manager or Operations Manager
- Responsible for the management of a technical team
- Responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Installation and commissioning tasks on plant and equipment (according to standards and established practices.)
- Be the main contact in the event of plant breakdown to ensure the provision of prompt support to minimize downtime.
Requirements and skills
- A degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years related job experience.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance practices and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Time management, planning, and scheduling skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!