We are recruiting a Payroll Executive to join our client´s Payroll Team. As a Payroll Executive you will provide a high-quality service to individuals and contribute to the long-term development of the HR function ensuring a consistently high level of customer care is provided to all individuals and people who use the HR Service; also provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the demands made of the role, and to assist in all aspects of the work undertaken by the Human Resources Department.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Malta’s leading suppliers of products and services in civil engineering and related sectors, providing sustainable services that exceed customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the payroll process of a diversified portfolio of companies.
- Preparation and submission of FSS forms, engagement & termination forms, and SSC forms.
- Assisting clients with payroll-related queries and resolving any discrepancies.
- Generally handling the payroll process from start to finish for the company clients as part of its Payroll Team.
Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- General knowledge of the Final Settlement System (FSS) Rules and Social Security Act (SSA).
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- ‘A’ level standard of education
Salary and Benefits
- Salary bracket: €20- €25K gross per annum
- Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organization for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!