We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Personal Assistant to join our client’s team. You will play a key role in managing proactively all details of scheduling & travel arrangements, company operations, and business meetings.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm on focused legal support that can help financial services businesses to comply, grow, transform and operate, safely and effectively. And provide pragmatic and action-orientated-services across all practice areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General assistance to partners and management of partners time by scheduling appointments.
- Managing conference attendance, organization and making travel arrangements.
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the partners.
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs.
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems.
- Email and calendar management.
- Preparing meetings and greeting clients.
Requirements and skills:
- Meticulous in work approach.
- Smart in appearance, hard working and conscientious.
- Able to converse fluently in both English and Maltese.
- Proficient use of Word and Excel is a must.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- An A’ level standard.
Salary and Benefits:
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.
- Training, both internal and external, will be provided on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org