We are looking for a receptionist with a welcoming demeanor and a customer-focused attitude to join our client’s team.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm on focused legal support that can help financial services businesses to comply, grow, transform and operate, safely and effectively. And provide pragmatic and action-orientated-services across all practice areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Organising and distributing mail
- Booking of boardrooms
- Provision of general secretarial support
- Maintenance of office systems, including paper and electronic filing
- Updating of spreadsheets
- Replacing PA’s in the Organisation should they be on any form of leave
- Obtaining any necessary signatures for documents across the organisation
- Liaising with the company driver regarding his daily errands
- Handling company errands that are within the vicinity
Requirements and skills
- Be organised and meticulous in their work
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- An A level standard of education
Salary and benefits
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.
- Training, both internal and external, will be provided on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org