We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Specialist to join our client`s team. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and growing a successful team and brand, under the guidance of supportive management.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm on focused legal support that can help financial services businesses to comply, grow, transform and operate, safely and effectively. And provide pragmatic and action-orientated-services across all practice areas.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Developing and growing a successful team and brand, under the guidance of supportive management.
– Developing and managing our ATS and Website.
– Assisting in setting strategic and operational objectives, ensuring business targets are achieved.
– On a day-to-day basis, growing your network of both clients and candidates, ensuring the development of strong relationships through a range of channels including face-to-face meetings, video calls, job boards and social media platforms.
– Building a talent pipeline with passive and active candidates within our ATS.
– Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
– Creating and publishing job adverts on various portals.
– Interviewing candidates for a wide range of roles.
– Assisting in business development by attracting and retaining clients.
Requirements And Skills
– At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients, and colleagues.
– Analytical mind, meticulous, while having a practical approach.
– Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers (Clients).
– Experience in previously managing a team would be considered an asset.
– Must be a self-motivated, mature, and organised individual.
– Proactive individual with strong negotiation skills.
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
– Competitive with a strong work ethic.
Salary and Benefits
– An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.
– Training, both internal and external, will be provided on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!