We are recruiting a Retail Operations Manager to lead our client team. As Retail Operations Manager, you will be leading the chain of outlets in its expansion and train and develop the brand and team. If you’re an experienced and dynamic target–driven individual with management experience in retail, we’d like to meet you.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top retailers on the island that has always held sustainability and growth at the forefront of their daily practices. Their specialized approach to retail has exceeded expectations and set new standards. A competitive salary is offered in addition to Sales Commission and Performance Bonus, Mobile and Fuel Allowance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Brand Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive brand strategies to position the company as the go-to destination for quality products.
- Operational Efficiency: Ensure smooth and efficient operations. This includes managing inventory, optimizing supply chain processes, monitoring product quality, and overseeing production and distribution activities. Maintaining operational excellence will contribute to customer satisfaction and the brand’s reputation.
- Catalogue Development: Together with the Product Development Team, assess the catalogue offerings, identify trends, and introduce new and innovative products. This requires conducting market research and analysing customer preferences. Monitoring costs and profitability while maintaining a diverse and appealing catalogue is also important.Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Financial Management: Managing budgets, analysing sales and revenue data, monitoring costs, and identifying opportunities for cost optimization and revenue growth. Collaborating with the finance team to ensure financial goals are met is essential.
- Team Management: Leading and motivating the team, including hiring and training staff, setting performance goals, providing guidance and support, and fostering a positive work environment. Effective communication and collaboration with team members across different functions, such as staff, service personnel, and marketing team, are crucial to align operational activities with the overall brand strategy.
- Brand Identity: Define and maintain a consistent brand identity, including visual elements, tone of voice, and key messaging, across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints.
- Customer Experience: Ensure a positive and consistent brand experience across all customer touchpoints, including in-store experiences, digital platforms, and customer service interactions.
- Performance KPIs: Be responsible for tracking and measuring a number of KPIs such as Sales Revenue, Average Transaction Value, Social Media Engagement, Customer Satisfaction & Retention.
Requirements and Skills
- Based in Malta and fluent in English
- Proven working experience in retail, in Malta or abroad, ideally as Retail Operations Manager or a similar role.
- People management skills
- Degree in business administration, marketing or a related field is preferred.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!