We are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Administrator to join our client´s team. As a Senior Corporate Administrator you will be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies.
About our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes
– Maintaining company registers.
– Coordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
– Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary.
– Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
– Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
Requirements and Skills
– A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
– Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese.
– Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
– Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
– Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
– A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
– Relevant work experience is considered as a strong asset. Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Salary and Benefits
– Salary bracket: €25K – €35K gross per annum
– Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!