We are looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our client`s team. As a Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and growing a successful team and brand, under the guidance of supportive management.
Our client is a start-up recruitment company, that offers recruitment solutions across a wide range of industries. Due to growth, as an experienced Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will work closely with the founding team who has successfully positioned the business, as a reputable brand, within the dynamic recruitment market.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing and growing a successful team and brand, under the guidance of supportive management.
- Developing and managing our ATS and Website.
- Assisting in setting strategic and operational objectives, and ensuring business targets are achieved.
- On a day-to-day basis, growing your network of both clients and candidates, ensuring the development of strong relationships through a range of channels including face-to-face meetings, video calls, job boards, and social media.
- Building a talent pipeline with passive and active candidates within our ATS.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Creating and publishing job adverts on various portals.
- Interviewing candidates for a wide range of roles.
- Assisting in business development by attracting and retaining clients.
Requirements And Skills
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates, clients, and colleagues.
- Analytical mind, meticulous, while having a practical approach.
- Experience managing the end-to-end recruitment processes and working directly with Hiring Managers (Clients).
- Experience in previously managing a team would be considered an asset.
- Must be a self-motivated, mature, and organized individual.
- Proactive individual with strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Competitive with a strong work ethic.
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate.
- Training, both internal and external, will be provided on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!