We are seeking to recruit a Senior Tax Accountant-Specialized in VAT to join our client´s team. As a Senior Tax Accountant specialized in VAT, you will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
About our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Preparation of VAT returns
– Supervising the work done by the junior members of the team
– Managing a portfolio of clients
– Drafting / reviewing procedures for the department
– Assisting in the preparation of VAT advisory work
Requirements and Skills
– Commitment to the client’s needs and requirements
– Motivation and follow company processes and procedures
– Willingness to deliver within the regular statutory deadlines
– Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, especially in English.
– Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook. Qualified accountant having previous work experience
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Have excellent written and spoken English
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail orientation, efficiency as well as teamworking abilities
– Qualified accountant or at the final stages of qualification.
Salary and Benefits
Salary bracket: €35K – €55K gross per annum
Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!