We are looking to recruit a Full Time ‘Storekeeper’ to join our client team. As a storekeeper, you will form part of a small team based at our client`s head office in Mriehel.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Malta’s oldest established and best known Groups of Companies, established itself as a household name and market leader in various lines of business.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Day-to-day operations of stores
– Preparing items for inbound/outbound
– Ensuring archives are kept in an orderly manner.
– Coordinating with colleagues ensure processes are adhered to.
– Performing regular physical stock taking.
– Performing box deliveries and / or collections where necessary.
– Performing Document Handling Operations where necessary.
– Assisting with back-office duties
– Other related duties as assigned by the company.
Requirements and skills
– Sound physical fitness, and able to carry items of varying weights (below 25kg) and load / unload from shelves.
– Previous store-keeping experience would be an asset.
– Organised and meticulous.
– Computer literate and have a basic knowledge of standard office software.
– Good command of English/Maltese Language.
– Regular driving licence (Category B) The successful candidate will form part of the existing team and is expected to maintain a good working relationship with the rest of the team, whilst taking a general interest in the operations of the Company.
– Gross annual salary of between €17k – approx. €21k depending on experience.
– Full training will be given on the job.
– Working hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!