We are seeking to recruit a Tax Accountant to join our client´s team. As an Accountant you will responsible for assisting clients and companies with their financial and income tax statements, research, study and interpret tax law. The work includes preparing payments, identifying tax savings, and analysing tax issues.
About our Client
Our client is an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Handle a portfolio of clients and under the ongoing supervision of other more senior members of the team.
Requirements and Skills
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified accountant or at final stages of qualification.
Salary and Benefits
- On the job training and professional training shall be provided on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development are provided, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!