We are looking to recruit a Technician to join our client`s team. As a Technician, you will report to the Process Leader, and you also be responsible to carry out, to the highest established standards, technical work required within the production area and support process and facility operations by complying with Franchise and Lean Management requirements.
About our Client
Our client is one of the top importers of branded beers and beverages companies in Malta, they are engaged in the brewing, production, sale, retail, and they are located in Birkirkara.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Perform planned maintenance on any type of plant and machinery in line with established quality and efficiency standards;
– Perform overhaul tasks of electrical/electronic & mechanical nature according to legislation and workmanship standards;
– Work on multiple manufacturing projects as required and planned;
– Diagnose faults through the use of lean methodology by making use of instruction manuals, circuit diagrams and test gear equipment;
– Operate plant machinery to monitor their working conditions and reliability, carry out inspections determining the level of repair/ maintenance/ overhaul required;
– Establish methods of testing and inspection on plant, machinery and product output;
– Seek and propose continuous improvement in machine functionality;
– Maintain highest level of safety, housekeeping, quality and accurate records at all times.
Requirements and Skills
– Have as a minimum a MQF Level 4 Qualification in engineering or equivalent;
– Have a minimum of 1 year working experience in a technician role in a manufacturing environment;
– Possess problem solving skills;
– Be ICT literate;
– Previous experience in Industrial Automation will be considered an asset;
– Willingness to undertake training for Licences A & B preferred.
– Salary upon to request.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!